So, a busy time on the interwebz with some early releases of White Dwarfs clearly being devoured! We probably now know pretty much everything that will be known till someone seed the book.
Below is a combination of information from various sources. Credit to Clockwork, Warseer, Lustria Online and some super secret sources!
- Jeremy Vetok is the author of Warhammer: Liardmen!
- No new Kroxigor, that model is the same as we already have.
- Magic is lore of High Magic. Lore attribute is called Contemplations. It is hard to read but here is what I got: If a spell of the Lore of High Magic is successfully cast by a Liardmen wizard. He can choose to forget the spell. At the end of the magic phase the wizard generates a new spell for each spell he choose to forget from the Lore of High Magic or another lore he also has available but the new spells will always have this or that spell lore's attribute. It is possible to generate the same spell as one that was forgotten or one he forgot in a previous phase. Edit: As I re-read this, it could very well say that it uses the spell lore attribute of the generated spell. Trying to decipher "that" vs. "this". Honestly, it is hard to tell from that little preview box.
- Still Kroxigor mixed with skink units. It is used in the batrep.
- Basic stegadon and both bastiladons are used as special units in the batrep.
- Troglodon and Salamanders are used as rares in the batrep.
- The Slann in the batrep takes Becalming Cogitations.
- Jungle swarms are used as special in the batrep.
- No mention of sacred spawnings or new special abilities on any old units used in batrep.
- Skink Chief and Priest look to have Scaly Skin 6+. Could be all skinks have that now.
- Scar-Vet looks to have Preditory Fighter. Looks to be a slight drop in points.
- Oxyotl and TikTaq'To are listed in the heroes. Both looked to have drop in points by about a third of what they were.
- Razordon hunting pack see a drop in points. Salamanders a slight increase.
Terradon Riders and Ripperdactyl Riders have 6+ scaly skin.
The flaming bolas are an upgrade for the Terradon Riders with a 6" Range, Str 4, Flaming, Quick to Fire. D
rop rocks looks to be D3 Str 4 as before.
Ripperdactyls, but not riders, have Frenzy, Armor Piercing and Killing Blow. Looks like the Bloat Toads are placed into enemy units before the game starts, one for each unit of Ripperdactyl Riders. They give the Ripperdactyls frenzy D3+1 attacks instead of 1 against units that have them
- Many new models have a Predatory Fighters ability: When they roll a 6 To Hit in combat they get a bonus attack for free. The Troglodon's Primal Roar increases this to a 5+ for a single round of combat - not sure if it is just him or also units around him.
- The Bastilladon's Solar Engine seems like a buff wagon of some kind. In the bat rep write up Adam Troke talks about it increases a unit Saurus (already with Hand of Glory) in a combat with it to Initiative 4 - could be a buff bubble. It also seems like he shoots it during the magic phase as a bound spell It also seems like he shoots it during the magic phase as a bound spell where it kills 7 guys. So it might do 2d6 hits or a template - not sure on Str.
Skink Chief dropped in price by almost a fourth.
You can just upgrade the Ancient Steg to take an Engine of the Gods, unless it is taken as a mount for the Skink Chief. It is also listed as a mount for the Skink Priest. Must be the EotG works differently.
Base costs of the Stegs look pretty comparable to their current costs. Ancient Steg can take Unstoppable Stampede and Sharpened Horns upgrades.
Becalming cogitations now gives you a reroll in the dispel attempt instead of what it does now..
Got the WD here. Ripperdactyls are 2 wounds 2 attacks with frenzy, skink riders have armour and shield and spears so minimum of 3+ save.
Also, the Bastiladon gets dome kind of cool tail attack and has hide so tough that necrosphinx struggle to wound.
Apparently becalming cogitations now allows for dispel rerolls
Skink Priests now use Beasts & Heavens.
Engine does not need Priest
Ancient down 45 points
Trog is Rare
Ripperdactyls apparently: AP, KB, Frenzy, Fear, Flying Cav, Scaly Skin 6+, against specific unit d3+1 attacks & rerolls to hit.
stats for sallies and razordons unchanged
troglodon stats:733555235 rider ld6. 200pts. Rare
tons of rules for this, hard to read, Aquatic, Large Target, For beast: Poison, spit venom, predatory hunter. Primal roar or sth like this